Terms & Conditions
Redken Don't Just Color Repair ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Redken Don't Just Color Repair
L’Oréal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 03/07/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 08/09/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand Redken Salons.
Businesses must be within the Promoter’s trading terms throughout the Promotional Period.
Only an authorised representative of the salon who are aged 18 years or over may enter on behalf of the salon.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase a ‘Don't Just Color Repair’ parcel via their Business Consultant, L’Oréal Partnershop or L’Oréal ProShop ("Participating Venues"); and
- visit redken.com.au/RedkenDontJustColor, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, phone number, mobile number, state/territory/region of residence and salon name (AU or NZ)) and provide the invoice number for the qualifying transaction.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the invoice number for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Limit one (1) entry permitted per salon.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $12,000.00 (per State/Territory Group in Australia) and NZD $12,000.00 (in New Zealand)
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is for two (2) employees of the winning Redken Salon (as selected by the salon owner/manager. For the sake of clarity, the selected employees may also be the owner/manager) and consists of the following:
*The Redken Symposium will take place outside of Australia around June 2024. The exact date and location of the event will be determined by the organisers and disclosed to the winner once finalised. In the event that Redken Symposium is cancelled due to unforeseen reasons, the Promoter will award the salon winner with a prize up to the value of AUD or NZD$10,000 (based on winner’s country of residence) in lieu of the total original prize outlined above. The substitute prize will be agreed upon by the salon and the Promoter at the time that the symposium is announced as cancelled.
2 (1 prize for Australia; 1 prize for New Zealand)
Up to AUD$10,000.00
NZD$10,000.00 depending on the exact point of departure
Draw: computerised random selection - 20/09/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
Minor Prize: The prize is a team activity for the winning salon of their choice (subject to the approval of the Promoter and valued at up to $2,000).
The prize will be organised by the Promoter and awarded to the winning salon. For the sake of clarity, a team activity may be a team day out, educational training etc. (approval required from the Regional Manager).
The prize must be taken by 01/10/24.
5 (1 for TAS/VIC; 1 for NSW/ACT; 1 for SA/WA; 1 for QLD/NT; 1 for NZ)
Draw: computerised random selection - 20/09/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
Major Prize Conditions
- The employees of the winning Redken Salon must be aged 18 years or over.
- Travel must be taken to coincide with Redken Symposium. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel on the aforementioned date/s required by the Promoter to coincide with this event, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- All costs associated with travel to/from the Redken Symposium are the responsibility of the winners for the prize, including any applicable flights, accommodation, transfers, fuel costs etc.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winners must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight availability.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize.
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- The winners may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- The Redken Symposium tickets are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restrictions. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject any winner and/or his/her companion for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
Minor Prize Conditions
- All costs associated with travel to and from the chosen experience to take the prize or any other ancillary costs associated with taking the prize (e.g. spending money), will be the responsibility of the Redken Salon employees taking the prize.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners will be published at redken.com.au/DontJustColor by 27/09/23.
Prizes must be claimed by 21/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 22/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter, includes in writing, within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at redken.com.au/DontJustColor by 29/11/23.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEST on 20/09/23 using computerised random selection.
- Entries will be divided into the following groups:
- For the Major Prize: Australian and New Zealand. The first valid entry drawn in each group will be the winner of the Major Prize, as specified in the Schedule above (with one prize going to Australia and one prize going to New Zealand).
- For the Minor Prize: Victoria/Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory/ New South Wales, South Australia/Western Australian, Queensland/Northern Territory and New Zealand. The first valid entry drawn in each group will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The prizes will be drawn in descending order of value.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in the case that an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The prize will either be awarded to the owner or the manager or the Promoter's store representative of the winning store (as determined by the Promoter).
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory/Country or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/01080, NSW Authority No. TP/15 and SA Permit No. T23/846.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.