Terms & Conditions
Rising Festival - Up Cashback ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Cashback Details:
- Total Cashback Pool:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Rising Festival - Up Cashback
Up Money Pty Ltd ACN 624 373 084 (subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Pty Ltd ABN 11 068 049 178), The Bendigo Centre - 22 Bath Lane, Bendigo, VIC 3550, Australia. Ph: 1300 236 344
Start date: 01/06/22 at 05:00 pm AEST
End date: 19/06/22 at 10:00 pm AEST or once 5,000 claims are received (whichever is first to occur)
Claims are only open to VIC residents who are:
- 18 years and over;
- an existing Up account holder; and
- have purchased a ticket to attend the The Wilds – RISING festival at Sidney Myer Music Bowl (takes place: 05:00 pm 01/06/22 – 10:00 pm 19/06/22) (“Event”).
How to Claim:
To claim the $5 cashback offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit the Up High Bar located at Sydney Myer Music Bowl; and
- spend at least $10 in one (1) transaction using their Up bank card or digital wallet at a Up High Bar merchant facility.
Other Rising merchant facilities (outside the Up High Bar) may also be eligible, however are not guaranteed to provide entry due to technical constraints.
Multiple cashback claims are permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) x $5 cashback claim permitted per eligible transaction;
- limit one (1) x $5 cashback claim permitted per person per day;
- each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above; and
- a maximum of three (3) x $5 cashback claims permitted per Up bank account.
The first 5,000 valid claimants will receive $5 cashback, paid by direct deposit to the claimant’s Up bank account.
The cashback will be awarded as an Up Credit. The cashback will be provided to the Up bank account used for the qualifying purchase.
Total Cashback Pool:
Up to AUD$25,000
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming the cashback offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The cashback is not exchangeable, redeemable for physical cash or any other offer/gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the cashback, any delay or failure relating to the cashback itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify the cashback offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the cashback offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a cashback offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim the cashback offer. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the cashback offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the cashback (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the cashback or acceptance of the cashback.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Looking for a terms and conditions template in Australia? Plexus’ Promotion Wizard is the tool you need to ensure your competition runs smoothly.