Terms & Conditions
Sign Up - Emporium Melbourne AW22 Reward For Spend ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre:
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Further Conditions:
- Annexure A: Full List of Participating Stores:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up - Emporium Melbourne AW22 Reward For Spend
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
Emporium Melbourne, 287 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Start date: 24/03/22 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 22/04/22, or once all gift cards have been awarded (whichever if first to occur)
Entry is only open to VIC residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last:
- spend at least $750 in any number of transactions on any good/s (other than the Excluded Items) from any participating fashion or beauty retailer* at Emporium Melbourne in the course of one (1) day ("Qualifying Spend");
- visit Emporium Melbourne Guest Services on the Ground Floor, show proof of purchase (original receipt for the Qualifying Spend) to Guest Services Team by close of business on the same day of the Qualifying Spend; and
- complete and submit the claim form for the Promotion (available on a tablet device at the Guest Services) with their personal details as requested.
By completing the claim form, claimants subscribe to receive news of exclusive Emporium Melbourne events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
*See Annexure A below for full list of Participating stores.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim a gift: including but not limited to any services such as beauty (offering hair removal, waxing, tanning etc.), mobile phone repair, alterations, hairdressing, massages, etc. food, gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Proof of Purchase:
The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Spend.
Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following:
- limit one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Spend;
- maximum of one (1) claim permitted per person each day; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a $50.00 Emporium Melbourne gift card, redeemable at all Emporium Melbourne stores that accept EFT.
Gift with Purchase
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of gift recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- Claimants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Claim section for each claim as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If a claimant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific claim or each claim, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the claimant's respective claim/claims for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all claims submitted by that claimant and/or forfeit the claimant's right to a gift. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry. If the Promoter invalidates a claim and forfeits the claimant’s right to a gift, the Promoter may require a gift already awarded to be returned to the Promoter or the Shopping Centre of receipt.
- In the event that the claimant returns the item(s) purchased relating to the Qualifying Spend after claiming a gift, the Promoter reserves the right to require the claimant to return the gift or otherwise repay the value of the gift. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any claimant who has returned item(s) purchased from making any further claims (in this Promotion or any other promotional offers conducted). Retailers and family cannot collect gifts on behalf of customers, Promoter may also request to see goods purchased as evidence of purchase.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
Annexure A: Full List of Participating Stores:
1. 1001 Optical
2. 124 Shoes
3. Academy Brand
4. Adidas Performance
5. Adoria Jewels
8. alice McCALL
9. Angus & Coope
10. Anna Thomas
11. APM Monaco
14. Australian Skin Clinics
17. Bath & Body Works
18. BEC + BRIDGE
19. Blue Illusion
22. Calvin Klein Underwear
24. CAMILLA AND MARC
26. Chanel Fragrance And Beauty
32. Dion Lee
34. Emily & Steve
37. Georg Jensen
39. HUGO BOSS
40. Hype DC
42. Jac + Jack
43. Jacadi Paris
46. L’Occitane en Provence
48. Laser Clinic Australia
49. LKNU PARFUMERIE
51. M.J. Bale
52. Mag Nation
53. Maison Tsumiki
55. Manning Cartell
57. Mecca Cosmetica
58. Michael Kors
59. Miki House
61. Moko Select
66. Orange Cube
70. Peter Alexander Sleepwear
71. Peter Jackson
72. Pigeon Hole
73. Platypus Shoes
74. Polo Ralph Lauren
76. Rachel Gilbert
78. Rip Curl
79. Ripe Maternity
82. sass & bide
83. Scanlan Theodore
84. Scotch & Soda
85. Seed Heritage
87. Skin and Threads
89. Sunglass Hut
90. Super Glue Store
92. Surf Dive n’ Ski
94. Ted Baker
95. The Body Shop
96. The Face Shop
97. Tommy Hilfiger
98. Tony Barlow Fine Tailoring
100. Veronika Maine
101. Victoria’s Secret
102. VIKTORIA & WOODS
103. VMN Boutique
104. VOW STUDIO
105. W Cosmetics
106. Wendy Scully Millinery
108. Yellow Earth
109. ZADIG & VOLTAIRE
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.