Terms & Conditions
Sign Up to Win - Mercedes-Benz AMG Drive Experience Weekend ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Entries permitted
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Sign Up to Win - Mercedes-Benz AMG Drive Experience Weekend
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at Q[email protected] or on (07) 3234 3900.
QueensPlaza, 226 Queen St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Start date: 26/10/23 at 06:30 pm AEST
End date: 26/10/23 at 10:30 pm AEST
Entry is only open to QLD residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- attend the QP Soiree event at QueensPlaza (takes place on 26/10/23 from 6:30pm AEST – 10:30pm AEST);
- visit the Mercedes-Benz Activation; and
- visit the promotional website (by scanning the QR code advertised on the sign next to the Mercedes-Benz car), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested and an answer to the question: In 30 words or less, tell us why you would love to win the AMG Drive Experience Weekend.
By entering, entrants subscribe to receive news of exclusive QueensPlaza events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Only one (1) eligible entry per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is an AMG Drive Experience Weekend for the winner and a friend which includes:
Draw: computerised random selection - 31/10/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- The AMG Drive Experience can only be taken between Friday and Monday. Prize must be taken by 31/03/24. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel by the aforementioned date/s required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- Further details (car pick-up and drop-off schedule location) of the AMG Drive Experience will be determined by the Promoter and Mercedes-Benz Brisbane and will be communicated to the winner.
- Vehicle is not to be driven outside a 520 kilometre radius of the Brisbane CBD.
- All Dealer Drive Terms & Conditions apply.
- Under no circumstance can the vehicle be taken off-road.
- The vehicle provided will be at the discretion of Mercedes-Benz Brisbane.
- The designated driver (which may be the winner or their companion) must be aged 25 years or over (‘Driver’). The Driver must hold a current, valid and unrestricted driver’s licence issued in an Australian State or Territory. The winner and their companion acknowledge that the AMG Drive Experience is a potentially dangerous activity, which may result in injury or death, and participate at their own risk. The Driver (a) must attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, safety demonstrations, required medical tests and other requirements (including blood alcohol testing) of the Promoter and the prize supplier as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) must declare to the Promoter or the prize supplier any health-related issues that may affect his/her safe participation in the AMG Drive Experience Prize and obtain a written clearance from their doctor in this respect; (c) must not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the AMG Drive Experience Prize; (d) must not be under the influence of any drugs or alcohol; (e) must comply with all directions of the Promoter, the prize supplier, the nominated driver and race officials; and (f) must wear all safety and other equipment required.
- The Promoter and the prize supplier in their absolute discretion (a) will nominate a qualified driver (if and where applicable); (b) reserve the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the AMG Drive Experience Prize if they reasonably believe the winner poses a safety risk or for any other reason; (c) may cancel the AMG Drive Experience Prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous. If the AMG Drive Experience Prize is varied for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter it may not be rescheduled and in which case, no compensation will be offered.
- The winner may be required to present their credit card at accommodation check in.
- All costs associated with travel to/from the accommodation are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion for the prize, including any applicable flights, transfers, fuel costs etc.
The winner will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the draw.
Prize must be claimed by 01/12/23 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 04/12/23 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email within seven (7) business days of the redraw.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 31/10/23 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winner will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guest) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.