Terms & Conditions
Smiling Mind challenge competition June 2021 ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Smiling Mind challenge competition June 2021
Live Better Management Pty Ltd ABN 93 003 457 289 , Level 4, 720 Bourke Street, Docklands, VIC 3008, Australia. Ph: 13 23 31
Start date: 31/05/21 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 27/06/21 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are:
- 18 years and over; and
- a Medibank member with hospital cover, extras cover, or hospital and extras cover, be up-to-date with premium payments; and
- have signed up to Medibank Live Better with ‘My Medibank’ or have linked their My Medibank account with their Live Better account.
Excludes Overseas Visitor health cover, Working Visa health cover, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Ambulance only cover, ahm covers and other selected covers. Read full Medibank Live Better terms at https://www.medibank.com.au/livebetter/rewards/terms/. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the redemption of a reward/prize depending on the type of reward chosen/prize won. Read full Medibank Live Better terms at https://www.medibank.com.au/livebetter/rewards/terms/.
Winners may be contacted and asked if they would like to participate in PR opportunities, see clause 22 for details.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must have completed the following:
- have downloaded the Medibank Live Better Rewards app, and set up their Live Better account with their My Medibank details;
- have downloaded the Smiling Mind app and connected their Smiling Mind account to their Live Better account; and
- by the end of the Promotional Period the entrant must participate in and complete (85% and over counts as complete) any 1-Week Smiling Mind million points challenge. There will be 4 of these weekly challenges available throughout June. The dates of the 1-week challenges are: 31/05 - 06/06, 07/06 - 13/06, 14/06 - 20/06 and 21/06 - 27/06. Any dates/times by which a weekly challenge must be completed will be indicated within the Medibank Live Better app.
Limit of one (1) entry awarded per person for each 1-Week Smiling Mind million points challenge completed during the Promotional Period; up to a maximum of four (4) entries in total for the entire Promotion permitted per person.
Limit one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is 25,000 Live Better points.
Draw: computerised random selection - 13/07/21 at 02:30 pm AEST
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the draw, includes in writing. The winners will be published at https://www.medibank.com.au/li... on 27/07/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 16/08/21 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 17/08/21 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within fourteen (14) days of the redraw, includes in writing. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.medibank.com.au/li... on 31/08/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.medibank.com.au/li....
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 13/07/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first forty (40) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is draw.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/00705and SA Permit No. T21/658.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.