Terms & Conditions
SunPower Reserve Geo competition - Partner Prize ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter & Winner Determination
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
SunPower Reserve Geo competition - Partner Prize
SunPower Corporation Australia Pty Ltd ABN 67 009 066 380, Suite 207/28, Riddell Parade, Elsternwick, VIC 3185, Australia. Ph: 04 16 010 481
Start date: 03/07/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 18/09/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to the following organisations which are partners of the Promoter and are located within ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC: KDEC, Goulburn Solar, Lightning Energy, Essential Solar, Dunton Group, AG Solar, SAE and Fased (each an “Organisation”).
How to Enter & Winner Determination
To enter the Promotion, the Organisation must, during the Promotional Period, take part in the SunPower Reserve Geo-Targeted Campaign (https://www.plexus.co/terms/sunpower-reserve-geo-targeted-campaign) and aim to sell the most SunPower Reserve units.
The Promoter will review the total number of SunPower Reserve units sales achieved by each Organisation at the end of the Promotional Period (“Eligible Sales”). The Organisation that achieved the highest Eligible Sales will receive the prize outlined below. In the event that two (2) or more Organisations achieved the same highest Eligible Sales, the Organisation with the highest conversion rate will receive the prize. Each Organisation’s conversion rate during the Promotional Period will be calculated based on their Organisation’s online leads and actual sales during the Promotional Period. If there is still a tie after this mechanic is implemented, the Promoter will conduct another skill based tie break mechanic to break the tie.
Total Prize Pool
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is access to a section of the filming of the Channel 9 TV Show ‘Renovate or Rebuild’ including a 3-minute air time during the show with mention of their Organisation (further details in Prize Conditions section below).
- The production is estimated to take place between September and November 2023 with a go live on air in 2024 (either Q1-2024 or Q2-2024). If the winning Organisation is unwilling or unable to attend at the designated time for the production, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The production will occur at the property of SunPower's and the winning Organisation’s choice.
- The winning Organisation will get access to a 3-min air time with mention of the Organisation’s name, their service areas and etc on the ‘Renovate or Rebuild’ show in partnership with SunPower, focusing on SunPower reserve. The Promoter has full control over the 3-minute content.
- All costs associated with travel to and from the production location will be the responsibility of the attendees.
- One or more persons from the winning Organisation will be required to attend the production filming (the person(s) selected to attend will be determined by the owner of the Organisation). The exact number of attendees required and allowed will be determined by the Promoter and communicated to the owner of the winning Organisation.
The winner will be contacted by email and phone within seven (7) business days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the Organisation with next highest Eligible Sales, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, and businesses involved in the management of the Promotion are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- The prize will either be awarded to the owner or the manager or the Promoter's store representative of the winning store (as determined by the Promoter).
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.