Terms & Conditions
SWEET MICKIE X MATRIX XMAS 2021 COLLAB ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Qualify:
- Claims permitted:
- Prize Details:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
SWEET MICKIE X MATRIX XMAS 2021 COLLAB
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 01/09/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/01/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT, while stocks last
Claims are only open to Australian residents. Individuals under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to claim.
How to Qualify:
To receive a $10 discount voucher, the claimant must purchase a Matrix Total Results Duo Christmas Pack (“Eligible Product”) from a participating retailer in Australia during the Promotional Period.
Individuals must then visit https://www.sweetmickie.com/, make a purchase (minimum spend requirement of $29.95, excluding delivery) and follow the prompts to enter their unique code (as provided with the Matrix Total Results Duo Christmas Pack) at checkout.
Multiple claims permitted, however, there is a limit of one (1) $10 discount voucher claim permitted per Eligible Product purchase. Only one (1) discount voucher can be used per transaction.
Discount Voucher Details
The discount voucher is redeemable at https://www.sweetmickie.com/. The unique code can be used at checkout for a $10 discount. Minimum spend requirement of $29.95 applies (excludes delivery costs).
The voucher must be used by 31/1/22. Vouchers are redeemable online only.
Discount voucher provided with purchase
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a discount voucher in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by Sweet Mickie and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating retailers, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of successful claimant/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The discount voucher is not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other item or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Provision of the discount voucher is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the discount voucher at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to provide a discount or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected claims, or suspend or modify this offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the discount in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a discount. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a discount voucher, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any discount voucher (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the discount voucher or use of the of the discount voucher.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.