Terms & Conditions
Swoosh Support For Her Sport Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Entries permitted
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Swoosh Support For Her Sport Promotion
Nike Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 99 055 141 743, Level 3, 161 Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia. Ph: 1300 656 453
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact [email protected]
Start date: 20/10/23 at 5:00 pm AEDT
End date: 3/11/23 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are retail or corporate employees, including ETWs of the Promoter.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- share a written submission of a victory achieved or a moment that made you proud by a ‘next-gen girl in your world’ (i.e. someone under the age of 18 in your community or family) playing their favourite sport or doing their favourite physical activity;
- visit Workvivo and upload the story with the hashtag #SwooshSupportforHerSport.
Entrants can include a photo with their submission, however, judging will be based on the content of the written submission only.
Multiple entries per person will be accepted. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry per written submission. Each submission must be substantially unique.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $1,500.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize of up to $500 is to put towards sporting fees or physical activity fees for the subject of the story submitted.
The prize will be reimbursed to the winner in the next payroll cycle following receipt of paid sporting or physical activity invoice. For ETW‘s payments will be made through your agency upon advice from Nike.
Up to AUD$500.00
Most likes and comments on submission (as determined by the organisers in their absolute discretion). ‘Likes’ and comments will be given equal weight in the judging process.
The winners will be contacted within seven (7) business days after the Promotional Period ends.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- The winners will be determined based on the highest number of likes and comments on the submission.
- The best three (3) valid entries with the most likes and comments on Workvivo, as determined by the judges, will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- All material submitted on entry (including any story and/or photo submitted) must not be in breach of any laws, regulations and/or rights and must not be objectionable in any way. Entrants warrant that they own or have the right to license the copyright in any entry submitted by them into this Promotion and that the use by the Promoter of any such entry will not breach any laws or infringe the rights of any person. Entrants must obtain prior consent from any person mentioned in their entry. By entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose. The Promoter will not be liable for any entries, to the extent permitted by law. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the Terms and Conditions including this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winners will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.