Terms & Conditions
Win your share of $19,000 with 19 Crimes ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Win your share of $19,000 with 19 Crimes
Liquor Marketing Group ABN 22 001 440 320, Riverview Business Park, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0294752333
Start date: 08/09/21 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 05/10/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding TAS) residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any 750ml 19 Crimes wine from any Bottlemart, Sip'n Save store or Harry Brown store in Australia or Thirsty Camel store in WA or at https://shop.bottlemart.com.au, http://shop.sipnsave.com.au, https://shop.harrybrown.com.au/; or au https://shop.wa.thirstycamel.com.au/ ("Participating Venues"); and
- For Online Purchases: at the time of purchase select the tick box to consent to entry into this Promotion and (optional) tick the respective box for receipt of marketing from the participating retailer of purchase; or
- For In-Store Purchases: visit https://bottlemart.com.au/ (for Bottlemart purchases) or https://sipnsave.com.au (for Sip’n Save purchases), http://www.harrybrown.com.au (for Harry Brown purchases); or https://wa.thirstycamel.com.au (for Thirsty Camel purchases in WA), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, full address and state/territory of residence) and upload a photo/scanned photo of the purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction, and (optional) tick the respective box for receipt of marketing from the participating retailer of purchase.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the qualifying transaction.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry per person each day; andeach entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a $1,000 Mobile Pay Digital Prepaid Mastercard® gift card, redeemable anywhere that accepts Mastercard
Draw: computerised random selection - 13/10/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- Redemption of the Digital Prepaid Mastercard® is subject to the terms and conditions of Edge Loyalty including activating the Digital Prepaid Mastercard before the specified expiry date which will be sent to the claimant when their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code is sent by SMS to the mobile phone number they provided when entering the Promotion.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard needs to be activated by following the link to access Mobile Pay via the App store that is sent in the SMS with their Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code. By clicking on this link in the SMS, the winner will automatically download and open the Mobile Pay App, populating and validating the winner’s mobile number and activation code. The winner is then required to enter their Verification Code, and if they are:
- a first time user of the Mobile Pay App, create a password (minimum of 6 characters) and enter their date of birth; or
- a registered user of Mobile Pay App already, enter their existing password.
- The winner may then add the card to the wallet on their phone.
- Winners can create a PIN for the Digital Prepaid Mastercard via the Mobile Pay App as using the Digital Prepaid Mastercard for purchases over $100 may require entry of a PIN. Instructions on how to set up a PIN are found in the “Do I need to set a PIN on my card?” FAQ located at https://edgemobilepay.com/support.
- Winners who do not have a supported smart phone will be notified via a web page when they click on the link that was sent to them by SMS to activate their Digital Prepaid Mastercard. The web page will direct them to Edge’s customer service to facilitate provision of an alternate reward of a physical prepaid eftpos® gift card upon request. Terms and conditions governing the use of the physical prepaid eftpos® gift card are available at http://www.activatethecard.com.au/termsandconditions.
- Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation codes expire at 11:59pm AEST on the stated expiry date of the activation code. The expiry date provides 3 months in which the Digital Prepaid Mastercard activation code must be activated.
- The Digital Prepaid Mastercard is valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card in the Mobile Pay App (not less than 12 months from date of activation) and cannot be used after expiry. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry.
- The Mobile Pay Prepaid Digital Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd. See https://edgemobilepay.com/term... for terms and conditions. Card expiry card balance can be viewed on your mobile phone in the Mobile Pay app. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.The eftpos® prepaid gift card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 and distributed by Edge Loyalty Systems ABN 96 138 299 288 of 534 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC, 3121. The Promoter is Liquor Marketing Group ABN 22 001 440 320, Riverview Business Park, Building 1, Level 5, 3 Richardson Place, North Ryde, NSW 2113, Australia.
The winners will be contacted by email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://bottlemart.com.au/, https://sipnsave.com.au/, http://www.harrybrown.com.au and https://wa.thirstycamel.com.au... by 20/10/21.
Prizes must be claimed by 15/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 16/11/21 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within fourteen (14) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://bottlemart.com.au/, https://sipnsave.com.au/, http://www.harrybrown.com.au and https://wa.thirstycamel.com.au... by 23/11/21.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://bottlemart.com.au/winners, https://sipnsave.com.au/winners, https://www.facebook.com/harry..., https://wa.thirstycamel.com.au...competition-winners/.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 13/10/21 using computerised random selection.
- The first nineteen (19) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01162, NSW Authority No. TP/00485 and SA Permit No. T21/1052.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.
Plexus’ terms and conditions generator can assist with the complete life cycle of your promotion, from drafting terms and conditions to contacting and publishing prize winners.