Terms & Conditions
AFL 'Spend $80+ Save $20' Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible claimants
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted
- Total Offer Pool
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
AFL 'Spend $80+ Save $20' Promotion
Endeavour Group Limited t/a BWS - Beer Wine Spirits ABN 77159767843, 26 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or on 1300 721 920.
Start date: 22/08/23 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/09/23 at 11:59 pm AEST or once 3000 claims are received
Claims are only open to Australian (excluding NT) residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim
To claim the discount offer, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- register to create a BWS account via bws.com.au by providing all personal details as requested (if they have not done so already);
- log in to their BWS account; and
- spend at least $80 in one (1) transaction on any products (excluding tobacco and tobacco related products) at bws.com.au/productgroup/afl-footy-finals-offer or via the BWS App.
Only the first 3000 individuals who complete the above step will be eligible to receive a $20 discount offer (“Offer”). The claimant must use the code ‘AFL20’ at checkout to redeem the Offer.
Should details of this Offer be listed on third party sites like OzBargin, the Promoter has the right to remove the Offer prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Total Offer Pool
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming an Offer in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, or once 5000 claims are received.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of the Offer is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other offer or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each Offer will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify an Offer, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim the Offer. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim an Offer. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming the Offer, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any Offer (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the Offer or acceptance of the Offer.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/01951.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.