Terms & Conditions
Christmas Reach & Reward Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
- Shopping Centre
- Promotional Period
- Eligible Claimants
- How to Claim
- Claims permitted
- Total Gift Pool
- Prize details
- Winning Method
- Prize Conditions
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
Christmas Reach & Reward Promotion
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or 02 9790 0751
Bankstown Central, North Terrace, Bankstown NSW 2200.
Start date: 16/12/23 at 10:00 am AEDT
End date: 22/12/23 at 2:00 pm AEDT or once all gifts are exhausted
Claims are only open to NSW residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- spend at least $120 in one (1) transaction on any goods or services from a participating store at Bankstown Central (excludes Woolworths, Coles, Big W, Kmart, Myer, 888 Lotto, Australia Post, King Of the Pack, Dan Murphy's, Service NSW, Services Australia and TSG and Excluded Items) ("Participating Venues");
- visit www.bankstowncentral.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page and fully complete and submit the online claim form with all requested personal details, the store of purchase and purchase amount; and
- present their receipt to staff at the Reach & Reward tree and play the Reach & Reward game during activation hours (detailed below).
Reach & Reward game:
Claimants must reach into the tree and grab a ball. Each ball will be labelled either 1, 2 or 3. The numbers correspond to gifts 1, 2 or 3. The claimant will receive the gift that corresponds to the ball they grabbed.
The Reach & Reward tree will be open between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm per day during the Promotional Period (while stocks of gifts last).
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to claim a gift: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines and cosmetic or surgical procedures.
Proof of purchase: The claimant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt.
Multiple claims permitted subject to the following: Only one (1) claim can be submitted per qualifying transaction. The claimant is eligible to claim a maximum of one (1) gift. By completing the claim method, the claimant will receive one (1) claim.
Total Gift Pool
Number of this gift (per hour)
Value (per gift)
Gift 1: The gift is a $20 Bankstown Central gift card.
10 (280 in total across the Promotional Period)
Gift 2: The gift is a $15 fresh food gift card, redeemable at Bankstown Central fresh food retailers.
10 (280 in total across the Promotional Period)
Gift 3: The gift is a $10 food court gift card, redeemable at the Bankstown Central food court.
10 (280 in total across the Promotional Period)
Gift with Purchase
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of gift recipients for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim a gift. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of the Claim in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims and claimants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the claimant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimants will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority TP/00082.
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.