Terms & Conditions
Footy Club Rescue ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Further Prize Details:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Footy Club Rescue
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd ABN 82 055 500 939, 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton, VIC 3168, Australia. Ph: 13 24 24
Start date: 02/05/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/06/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit the promotional website (by scanning the QR code advertised in a participating store within Australia or via an online ad); and
- follow the prompts to fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested, nominate a local AFL or Rugby League footy club in need of a paint 'rescue' and provide a description of why the footy club embodies the ‘Taubmans In It Together’ spirit.
Entrants may enter multiple times provided each entry is submitted separately in accordance with the entry instructions above. Entrants cannot nominate the same AFL or Rugby League footy club more than once. By completing the entry method, the entrant will receive one (1) entry.
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize includes:
The prize will be organized in conjunction with the president/management committee of the winning footy clubs.
4 (1 per Store Group – Cairns Hardware, FBN Stores, PPG Company Owned Stores & Bunnings)
Minor Prize: The prize includes:
The prize will be organised in conjunction with the president/management committee of the winning footy clubs.
8 (1 for Cairns Hardware Store; 1 for FBN Stores; 1 for PPG Company Owned Stores; 3 for Bunnings Stores; and 2 for independent retailers)
For the sake of clarity, Cairns Hardware, FBN Stores, PPG Company Owned Stores and Bunning Stores are not classed as ‘independent retailers’.
Further Prize Details:
The following conditions apply to taking the prize:
- The winning footy clubs must agree to accept the prize and have the painting services completed;
- The winning footy clubs must have substrates (i.e. the underlying support and structures of the facility) that are compatible with Taubmans Paints. In addition, there must not be any heritage overlay on the footy club which would prevent the painting of the club facilities;
- Any footy club facility that is deemed unsafe to paint or access for any reason will be disqualified;
- In the event that a footy club is deemed unsuitable for painting (for one of the reasons listed above or for any other reason), the prize shall be forfeited and no substitute prize shall be offered.
- The prize is subject to the footy club getting any required council or local government approval for any painting services provided – any such approval will be the responsibility of the footy club and not the Promoter;
- The Promoter will liaise with the president and/or management team of the winning footy clubs to ascertain which element(s) of the footy club’s facilities are best for painting;
- The professional carrying out the painting services will be selected and determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion;
- The Promoter reserves the right to take photographs and/or recordings of the winning footy club facilities (before, during and after the painting has taken place) for the purposes of promoting and marketing its respective brands for an unlimited period without remuneration, including but not limited to use on its social media channels, websites and printed marketing collateral; and
- The prize must be redeemed by 31/12/22.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within twenty-one (21) business days of the judging.
In the event of an unclaimed prize, the Promoter may at its discretion assign the prize to the entry judged the next best entry, conduct a further judging to award the prize, or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- For the purposes of determining the Major Prize Winners, entries will be divided into the following Store Groups: Cairns Hardware Stores; FBN Stores; PPG Company Owned Stores and Bunnings Stores. One (1) Major Prize Winner will be selected from each Store Group. The winners will be determined by representatives of the Promoter. Each entry will be judged based on how the footy club’s story aligns with the Taubmans ‘In It Together’ brand.
- The best valid entry submitted from each Store Group listed above, as determined by the judges, will win the Major Prize for their nominated footy club. For the sake of clarity, stores classed as an ‘Independent Store’ are not eligible for the Major Prize.
- The next best valid entry submitted from each Store Group (with three (3) winners from the Bunnings Stores group) and the best two (2) valid entries submitted from the Independent Stores Group will the Minor Prize for their nominated footy club.
- The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- The winners will be determined by skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges' decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.