Terms & Conditions
FOOTY FINALS KSP - On-Prem Promo ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
FOOTY FINALS KSP - On-Prem Promo
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 05/09/22 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 30/09/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Furphy Original, Furphy Crisp, XXXX Gold, James Squire, Byron Bay Brewery Premium Lager, Hahn SuperDry, XXXX Dry, XXXX Bitter, Heineken, Tooheys New, West End OR Emu product from any store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"). Entrants will receive a game card featuring a QR code and a unique code at the time of purchase, while stocks last;
- visit the www.drinkplaywin.com.au (via scanning the QR code found on the game card), follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details as requested, enter the unique code located on the entry card and (optional) select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from the Promoter; and
- play the Game as prompted on screen.
The Game: There will be a number of animated characters displayed on top of a stadium on screen. The entrant must select one (1) character which will reveal whether they have won an instant win prize or not. Prizes available to be won are listed below.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day;
- only one (1) unique code per entry is permitted;
- the same unique code cannot be used more than once;
- unrecognised codes will be deemed invalid; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $1,575,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a $30 Prezzee Footy Merch gift card, redeemable for a $30 gift card for either NRLshop.com or TheAFLStore.com.au.
Up to 500
Prize 2: The prize is a $25 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®, for use on any food item/s from the same venue where prize is won up to a total value of $25. Gift card may be used on one (1) transaction only.
Up to 1,000
Prize 3: The prize is a $15 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®, for use on any beer product/s from the same venue where prize is won up to the value of $15. Gift card may be used on one (1) transaction only.
Up to 10,000
Prize 4: The prize is a $10 Uber ride voucher (issued in the form of a code).
Up to 138,500
Gift Card and Voucher Prize Conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
Uber Voucher Prize Conditions:
- Limited to one code per person. Can only be used by the first person who redeems the code. Non-transferrable.
- No cash value. One-time use only. Maximum discount of $10 for the prize redemption. Maximum of one (1) order/trip using the discount code per account. To redeem discount, Uber Voucher code must be applied to Payment section of the Uber App prior to requesting the intended trip. An Uber Voucher is valid within 14 days from the date of issue. Uber Voucher is only valid for rides requested/orders placed using applicable Uber App. Taxes and other fees will be covered provided that the value of the Uber Voucher is greater than the total order amount. Offer is non-transferable, subject to change or cancellation. Issues involving redemption and/or use of the Uber Voucher code should be directed to the Promoter, Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd at 1800 677 852.
- Uber voucher codes full terms and conditions can be found at https://www.uber.com/au/en/business/products/vouchers/how-to-use/#:~:text=Your%20voucher%20will%20remain%20on,to%20select%20other%20payment%20methods.
Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® Prize Conditions:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Digital Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. Eligible customers will not receive notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in their digital wallet. The digital Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pty Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
Prizes will be sent to winners by email and/or SMS. Feed and Beer prizes will come on pre-loaded cash cards that winners can use in venue where purchase associated with their winning entry was completed.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Instant Win:
- The probability of winning a prize is 1 in 6.
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- The total number of game cards to be printed and feature a unique QR code is 900,000.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns.... Entry and continued participation in this Promotion is subject to the Participating Venue's liquor serving policy.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 22/01204.2, NSW Authority No. TP/23 and SA Permit No. T22/957.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.