Terms & Conditions
Hahn On Prem 2023 ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Hahn On Prem 2023
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 50 128 004 268, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia.
Start date: 27/03/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 21/04/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any schooner, pint or jug (to share) of Hahn from any venue within Australia which displays advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"). Entrants will receive a game card with a unique QR code at the time of purchase, while stocks last; and
- visit the promotional website (by scanning the unique QR Code on the game card); and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address and mobile number) and (optional) select the tick box to consent to receipt of marketing from the Promoter.
The entrant must fill out the online entry form for every entry.
Winners will be notified immediately if they have won an Instant Win Prize on screen upon entry form submission. Instant Win prize winners will then be prompted on screen to choose either of the following:
- Chill Time Swap Card - winner may redeem at one (1) eligible retailer which may include but are not limited to: Netflix, Binge, Twitch, Kayo, Xbox, Amazon, JB Hifi, Uber Eats, Apple, Google Play or Play Station; or
- Thrill Time Swap Card – winner may redeem at one (1) eligible retailer which may include but are not limited to: Red Balloon, Adrenaline, Bunnings, Rebel, BCF, Kathmandu, Mac Pac, Uber, Ticketmaster or Flight Centre.
The ‘Swap Cards’ will be awarded as a Prezzee gift card up to the value of the Instant Win prize won (as listed below).
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person and mobile number per day; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $256,550.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Draw Prize 1: The prize is the winner’s choice of one (1) of the following two (2) options:
Option 1: a Webber BBQ ($1,100); OR
Option 2: a $1,000 Red Balloon digital gift card.
Up to AUD$1,100.00
Draw: computerised random selection - 24/04/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
Draw Prize 2: The prize is the winner’s choice of one (1) of the following two (2) options:
Option 1: an XBOX Series X ($770); OR
Option 2: a $760 Flight Centre e-gift card
Up to AUD$770.00
Draw: computerised random selection - 24/04/23 at 12:00 pm AEST
Instant Win Prizes
Instant Win Prize 1: The prize is a $100 Prezzee e-gift card.
Up to 50
Instant Win Prize 2: The prize is a $50 Prezzee e-gift card.
Up to 1,000
Instant Win Prize 3: The prize is a $20 Prezzee e-gift card.
Up to 8,950
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
Each Instant Win Prize will be issued as a Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card. You can then swap the value for any combination of BCF, Flight Centre or Adrenaline e-Gift Cards in denominations available on Prezzee.
Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card terms and conditions:
a. The Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card can only be exchanged for an individual retailer gift card that is listed to be part of the Promotion. These individual retailer gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online, dependent on retailer terms and conditions. Please review all applicable retailers’ terms and conditions prior to the purchase of any Gift Card.
b. Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card has a 36-month expiry date for users to redeem the value for a Retailer Gift Card of choice. Once the new Gift Card has been selected new expiry dates will be set and terms and conditions apply to the specific Retailer Gift Card chosen. Prezzee is not the promoter of this promotion. Any queries will need to be directed to the Promoter.
c. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card and the swapped retailer gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash.
d. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, once swapped to a specific retailer card, then the retailer T&C will apply, please refer to this before swapping for a gift of choice.
e. The prize will be delivered as an e-gift card via email and is exchangeable for another retailer gift card, swappable brands are restricted to brands listed. Prezzee Smart e-Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
Entrants must follow the prompts in the email containing the Prezzee Smart e-Gift Card in order to exchange the value for a gift of choice.
Instant Prize winners will be notified on screen upon entry form submission.
The draw winners will be contacted by email within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners of prizes over $250 will be published at www.hahnchillorthrill.com.au by 01/05/23.
Draw Prizes must be claimed by 26/06/23 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed draw prize, the prize will be redrawn on 27/06/23 at 12:00 pm AEST at Pilgrim, 51A, 23 Norton St, Leichhardt, NSW 2040, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners of prizes over $250 will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.hahnchillorthrill.com.au by 04/07/23.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.hahnchillorthrill.com.au.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Pilgrim, 51A, 23 Norton St, Leichhardt, NSW 2040, Australia at 12:00 pm AEST on 24/04/23 using computerised random selection.
- The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn will be the winners of the respective draw prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The prizes will be drawn in descending order of number and value.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- Instant Win:
- The probability of winning a prize is 1 out of 10.
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won on screen upon entry form submission.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- There will be a maximum total of 100,000 instant win game cards printed for this Promotion.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/.... Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.ns.... Entry and continued participation in this Promotion is subject to the Participating Venue's liquor serving policy.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- A Participating Venue will not offer this Promotion as an inducement directed at encouraging patrons to gamble in line with relevant State gambling authorities.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/00212, NSW Authority No. TP/23 and SA Permit No. T23/157.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.