Terms & Conditions
IGA Rewards WIN 1 of 5 Fitbit Sense ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
IGA Rewards WIN 1 of 5 Fitbit Sense
Metcash Trading Limited ABN 61 000 031 569, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0297413000
Start date: 01/09/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 30/11/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian (excluding TAS) residents who are 18 years and over and are IGA Rewards members.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must during the Promotional Period, purchase any product/s (excluding tobacco, tobacco related products, lotto products, stamps or prescription medicine) (“Qualifying Transaction”) at their IGA Rewards primary store in Australia (excluding TAS), and swipe their IGA Rewards Membership Card at the time of purchase.
Entry is automatic on purchase, subject to the below IGA Rewards Membership Card registration requirements.
The entrant’s IGA Rewards primary store for the purpose of these terms is the store they have selected as their IGA home store when registering their loyalty card at igarewards.com.au.
To be eligible to win a prize, the entrant must have registered their IGA Rewards Membership Card from a participating IGA Rewards primary store, at igarewards.com.au (via the registration page, not a "promotion entry page"), or in-store prior to the Promotion End Date.
Separate Program terms for IGA Rewards are published at https://igarewards.com.au/term....
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit three (3) entries per person each day; and
- each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.
Maximum of one (1) prize permitted per person (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a Fitbit Sense smartwatch.
Draw: computerised random selection - 09/12/22 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Accessories and subscriptions not included. Winner will have option of three (3) colours, subject to availability. The prizes will be sent by mail within 4 weeks from date of winner notification. However, there might be delay in prize delivery by post due to the COVID. The courier company or the postal services will be responsible for any unforeseen delay in the delivery of the prize. Winners email address /phone number will be given during order for them to receive updates regarding their delivery.
The winners will be contacted by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the draw. The winners will be published at https://igarewards.com.au/, https://www.facebook.com/IGArewards and https://www.instagram.com/igarewards
Prizes must be claimed by 10/02/23 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 11/02/23 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Metcash Trading Limited, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia. The winners of the redraw will be notified by using the contact details on file with the Promoter within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be published at https://igarewards.com.au/, https://www.facebook.com/IGArewards and https://www.instagram.com/igarewards
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Metcash Trading Limited, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia at 02:30 pm AEDT on 09/12/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn will each win the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
- This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promot... and the Instagram promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://help.instagram.com/1793.... Any questions or comments regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook and Instagram. The entrant releases Facebook and Instagram and their associated companies from all liabilities arising in respect of the Promotion. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Instagram.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.