Terms & Conditions
Licensed Summer Boats Boats Boats Promo ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Entries permitted
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Prize Conditions
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Licensed Summer Boats Boats Boats Promo
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Australia Pty Limited ABN 68 076 594 119, Coca-Cola Place, Level 13, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060, Australia. Ph: 132653
For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter on 132653.
Start date: 01/11/23 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 31/01/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Coca-Cola variety product from any venue or store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion ("Participating Venues"). Entrants will receive a game card with a QR code and a unique code at the time of purchase, while stocks last; and
- visit winasummerboatexperience.com.au (by scanning the QR code found on the game card) and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address and mobile number), the unique code found on the game card, select the tick box to agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion and select their answer to the question ‘Where did you hear about this Promotion?’ from the dropdown list provided.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per mobile number and per person per day;
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above;
- only one (1) entry permitted per unique code;
- the same unique code cannot be used in more than one (1) entry;
- any duplicate entries will be removed from the draw; and
- unrecognised or incorrectly entered codes will be deemed invalid.
Total Prize Pool
Up to AUD $50,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is the winner's choice of the following options:
Option 1: a new Stacer Seamaster Runabout 481 which
Option 2: a yacht experience in Croatia for the winner and 3 friends which includes :
Option 3: a one-way cruise experience for the winner and 1 x friend of the winner’s choice of destination in the Asia-Pacific Region (leaving from Australia) up to the value of AUD$10,000 (each for both people).
Up to AUD$50,000.00 depending on prize option selected
Draw: computerised random selection - 07/02/24 at 12:00 pm AEDT
Option 1 Prize Conditions:
- Additional insurance, options, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize will be delivered to the winner at their nominated address.
- If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the boat in their own name, then the winner may assign the boat to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the boat is awarded. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form to be determined by the Promoter in its discretion.
- Delivery of the boat to the winner may take up to 6 months in total.
Option 2 & 3 Prize Conditions:
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and may be dependent on select seat class with airlines/cruise provider or specific room category availability with an accommodation partner. Travel is valid for 12 months of winner notification (excluding Block out periods) (for Option 3 Prize); and travel must be taken between June and August 2024 (excluding Block out periods) (for Option 2 Prize). Block out periods include all Australian School & Public Holidays along with all other special event periods. Travel is subject to available departure dates with cruise suppliers.
- 2024 Block out dates include but are not limited to: 29th March – 1st April, 15th April – 26th April, 10th June, 8th – 19th July, 30th September – 11th October, 23rd December – 31st December.
- 2025 Block out dates include but are not limited to: 1st January – 5th February, 14th April – 25th April, 9th June, 7th – 18th July, 29th September – 10th October, 22nd December – 31st December.
- If the winner is unavailable on unwilling to travel by the applicable date, as required by the Promoter, they will forfeit their right to the prize and will not be awarded cash or any other alternative in lieu.
- All bookings must be made a minimum of 90 days in advance of requested departure dates. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via The Idea Shed and their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by The Idea Shed and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is nonrefundable or transferable. Winner is responsible for any amendment fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Winner is responsible for any additional taxes and/or resort fees associated with the chosen accommodation, unless otherwise stated. Any additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point.
- AUD $200 per person (a total of AUD$800 for 4 people) to put towards their travel insurance policy prize component: Prize winner and travel companions must organise their own travel insurance.
- Travel itinerary will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- All elements of the prize are indicative only and the final details of the prize will depend on the arrangements made between the Promoter and the winner.
- Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- The winner and his/her travel companion/s must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the participating prize provider(s), if for any reason the winner does not, once the prize has been booked, take the prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- The prize is subject to booking and flight (if applicable) availability.
- The winner and his/her travel companion/s are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. In the case of the cruise prize option, the winner and their companion may need to be fully vaccinated to take the prize.
- Frequent flyer points will not be awarded and do not form part of the prize (if applicable).
- Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes, if applicable), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs, unless otherwise specified in the prize description, are not included.
- During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
- The winner and their travelling companion are responsible for meeting all travel and health requirements for any overseas travel. It is the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion to check with all government health authorities regarding travel requirements and eligibility. Any fines, penalties, expenditure or inability to travel as a consequence of not meeting such requirements are the sole responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion.
- The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any of the destinations or events forming part of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of winner to check government advisories and/or conditions regarding the safety and situation of any such destinations.
- If the prize cannot be provided as intended due to any COVID 19 related restrictions or guidelines, the Promoter reserves the right to award an alternative prize in lieu.
Option 2 Prize Conditions:
- 1/Any companion must be 16 years of age or older by the date of travel. This is a requirement of the tour operator.
Option 3 Prize Conditions:
The exact cruise destination options will be determined by The Idea Shed and will be communicated to the winner. The winner has the freedom to choose which cruise route they wish to redeem (subject to availability).
The winner will be contacted by email and phone within five (5) days of the draw. The winner will be published at winasummerboatexperience.com.au by 14/02/24.
Prize must be claimed by 08/04/24 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 09/04/24 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within five (5) days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at winasummerboatexperience.com.au by 16/04/24.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at winasummerboatexperience.com.au.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 12:00 pm AEDT on 07/02/24 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner and their travel companions may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner or travel companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner or travel companion will be required to sign the legal release on the winner or travel companion's behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winner will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- A Participating Venue will not offer this Promotion as an inducement directed at encouraging patrons to gamble in line with relevant State gambling authorities.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 23/01895, NSW Authority No. TP/1034 and SA Permit No. T23/1448.
© 2023 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.