Terms & Conditions
Lion Cross-brand Jugs Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Daily Draw Prize Conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Lion Cross-brand Jugs Promotion
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 01/11/21 at 9:00 am AEDT
End date: 31/01/22 at 09:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to AustraliaEntry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.n residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- download MYY App (via the “Lion Jug Special” QR Code or from the Apple App store or Google play);
- fully complete the MYY App registration, agree to the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions, and click on the “Lion Jug Special” promotional tile on the home screen;
- select a participating venue from the list, purchase a jug of the Lion beer featured for the venue to share; and
- receive a digital stamp on the MYY App from bar staff to validate the qualifying purchase.
All entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the Major Draw and the next subsequent Daily Prize Draw.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- maximum of one (1) entry permitted per qualifying transaction;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry instructions above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) daily prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Draw Prize: The prize is $20,000 paid by direct deposit to the winner's nominated bank account.
The winner must provide the details of an Australian bank account held in their name in order for the prize to be awarded.
Major Draw: computerised random selection - 01/02/22 at 9:00 am AEDT
Daily Draw Prize: The prize is a $20 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®.
460 (5 per Daily Draw)
Daily Draw: computerised random selection - from 01/11/21 to 31/01/22 at 10:00 pm AEDT.
Daily Draw Prize Conditions:
The Daily Draw winners will be notified that they have won via a push notification to their registered Myy App account. The winner must then add their $20 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® to their Apple/Google wallet. The winners must have a compatible smart phone device with access to Apple/Google wallet on the device they use to register to claim their prize. If a winner does not have a device with access to Apple/Google Wallet, the winner can email their Registered Myy account information including their first name, last name, registered mobile number, and delivery address, in order to be issued a physical digital cashcard, once confirmation of a valid Myy registration account has been confirmed by a Myy App representative by contacting [email protected].
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® must be tokenised within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after tokenisation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard® any unused balance will be forfeited. The issuer will not give winners notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on the winner’s mobile device in their digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Major Prize winner will be contacted by phone and email within seven (7) days of the draw. The Major Prize winner will be published at www.myyapp.com.au/lionjugsummer by 08/02/22.
Major Prize must be claimed by 02/03/22 at 9am AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 03/03/22 at 9am AEDT at Pink Zebra Technology Science Pty Ltd , Level 1, 11 Junction Lane, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia. The winner of the redraw will be notified by phone and email within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) atwww.myyapp.com.au/lionjugsummer by 09/03/22.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at www.myyapp.com.au/lionjugsummer .
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Major Draw:
- The Major Draw will take place at Pink Zebra Technology Science Pty Ltd , Level 1, 11 Junction Lane, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia at 9:00 am AEDT on 01/02/22 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- The draw conductor may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries.
- Daily Draws:
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period, with a total of 92 draws (“Daily Draws”). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw will open at 10:00 pm AEDT and close at 9:59 pm AEDT each day. The Daily Draws will take place at Pink Zebra Technology Science Pty Ltd , Level 1, 11 Junction Lane, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia at 10:00 pm AEDT each week day of the Promotional Period (with draws for the weekend taking place the following Monday). The first Daily Draw will take place on 01/11/22 and the last Daily Draw will take place on 31/01/22. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Daily Draws.
- The first five (5) valid entries drawn in each Daily Draw will be the winners of the prizes specified in the Schedule above.
- The Promoter may draw reserve winners in case of ineligible or invalid entries
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Entrants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 'Liquor promotion guidelines' and GL4003 'Intoxication guidelines' at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/. Entry and continued participation in this Promotion is subject to the Participating Venue's liquor serving policy.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP21/01707, NSW Authority No. TP/00023 and SA Permit No. T21/1537.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.