Terms & Conditions
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd KERASTASE - WIN A HAIR SPA ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible businesses:
- How to Enter:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description:
- Prize conditions:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673, 564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 06/09/20 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 31/10/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to salons within Australia that have been invited to enter the Promotion by their Kérastase Business consultant.
Hairhouse is excluded from this Promotion.
Only authorised representative/s of the salon may complete the purchase requirements required for entry, on behalf of the salon.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, an eligible business must purchase a minimum of twelve (12) Kérastase Fusio-Dose Concentrate boxes during the Promotional Period, in any number of transactions from their Kerastase Business Consultant. The entrant will receive twelve (12) entries into the draw for completing this purchase requirement, and one (1) additional entry thereafter for each Kérastase Fusio-Dose Concentrate boxes in excess of twelve (12) purchased during the Promotional Period. E.g. if 15 Kérastase Fusio-Dose Concentrate boxes are purchased during the Promotional Period, the eligible business will receive 15 entries.
Eligible businesses which complete the above purchase requirement will receive one (1) bonus entry each time they complete the following during the Promotional Period:
- purchase any Eligible Product; and
- visit https://www.kerastase.com.au/competitions/winahairspacomp, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page; and fully complete and submit the online entry form with their personal details (salon name, first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number and state/territory of residence) and upload a photo or scanned copy of the purchase receipt for the qualifying transaction.
- Chronologiste Technical Coffret
- Fusio Scrub (Either Purifying or Soothing Scrub) 500ml
- Box of Fusio-Dose concentrates 10X12ml
- Extentioniste - Soin Tehcnical N1 10X20ml
Proof of Purchase:
The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original receipt/s for the required purchases for entry, and caps of the bottles of Kérastase Fusio-Dose Concentrate purchased for entry.
See How to Enter section above for details.
Total Prize Pool:
Up to AUD $20,000.00
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
The prize is a salon fit out up to the maximum value of AUD$20,000 for the Hair Spa (basin area) of the winning salon.
Up to AUD$20,000.00
Draw: computerised random selection - 09/11/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT
The fit out is to be designed in collaboration with the salon and installed by a supplier approved by the Promoter in their absolute discretion.
If there is any dispute as to the final designs and installations for the salon, the Promoter’s decision will be final. If the full fit out is less than AUD$20,000, any remaining value of the prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded as cash or any prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any disruption to the salon business due to the fit out. Exact time/s and date/s of the fit out will be determined by the Promoter in consultation with the winning salon owner. In the event of a disagreement as to the exact timings of the fit out, the Promoter’s decision will be final.
The winner will be contacted by email and phone within fourteen (14) business days of the draw. The winner will be published https://www.facebook.com/Keras... by 23/11/20.
Prize must be claimed by 09/12/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 10/12/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within fourteen (14) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) https://www.facebook.com/Keras... by 17/12/20.
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found this information will be published at https://www.facebook.com/Keras...
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Promoter, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 09/11/20 using computerised random selection.
- The first valid entry drawn will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in How to Enter for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
- The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The prize will either be awarded to the owner or the manager or the Promoter's store representative of the winning store (as determined by the Promoter).
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Unless otherwise specified, a prize is a single event for the winner (and where relevant their guests) and cannot be separated into separate events or components.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP20/01070, NSW Authority No. TP/00015 and SA Permit No. T20/938.
© 2022 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.