Terms & Conditions
Repco 3 x Chance To Win $250,000 Promotion ("Conditions of Entry")
This promotion is run by the Promoter listed below with legal support for terms and conditions provided by Plexus. For any enquiries regarding the promotion, please contact the Promoter in the details below.
Jump to section
- Promotional Period
- Entry Periods
- Eligible entrants
- How to Enter
- Participating Products
- Entries permitted
- Game Details
- Travel Allowance Conditions (if applicable):
- Total Prize Pool
- Prize Details
- Winner notification
- Unclaimed Prizes
- Further Conditions
- Provisional winners, subject to verification:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Repco 3 x Chance To Win $250,000 Promotion
GPC Asia Pacific Pty Ltd ABN 97 097 993 283, 22 Enterprise Drive, Rowville, Victoria 3178. Ph: 1800 614 665
Start date: 01/11/23 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 19/11/23 at 11:59 pm AEDT
09:00 am AEDT on 01/11/23
11.59pm AEDT on 05/11/23
12:01am AEDT on 06/11/23
11.59pm AEDT on 12/11/23
12:01am AEDT on 13/11/23
11.59pm AEDT on 19/11/23
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over and Repco Rewards Members.
How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- spend $80 or more (in one transaction) on Participating Products (as outlined below) from a participating Repco store or online at https://www.repco.com.au (“Participating Venues”); and
- scan or enter your Repco Rewards Membership Card details at checkout.
Entrants will automatically receive an entry into the draw by completion of the above steps.
- Hayman Reese
- Drivetech 4x4
- Maxi Trac
- Gear Up
- Rhino Rack
- R.M. Williams
- Fire Box
- True Fit
Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following:
- limit one (1) entry permitted per person per day;
- limit one (1) entry permitted per ‘qualifying transaction’;
- limit one (1) prize per person (excluding SA residents); and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the ’How to Enter’ instructions outlined above.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for entries received in each Entry Period (as outlined above).
- All draws will take place at Hive Marketing Group, Suite 222, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT using computerised random selection. The draws will take place on the following dates: 08/11/23 (for Entry Period 1), 15/11/23 (for Entry Period 2) and 22/11/23 (for Entry Period 3).
- The first valid entry drawn in each draw (“Drawn Participant”) will win the opportunity to play the game as set out in the Game Details section below for the chance to win $250,000 ("Game").
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a draw is determined by chance, and each entry in a draw has an equal chance of winning that draw.
- Each Drawn Participant will win the opportunity to play the Game for a chance to win $250,000 (“Major Prize”).
- The Game will take place on a date between 01/12/23 and 31/01/24 at a time between 9am AEDT and 5pm AEDT at a location in Australia, as determined by the Promoter. The details of the Game will be advertised at https://www.plexus.co/terms/re... by 22/11/23. If a Drawn Participant is unavailable or unwilling to travel (if applicable) on the date required by the Promoter to coincide with the Game, the Drawn Participant may appoint a proxy 18 years of age or over to play the Game on the Drawn Participant's behalf provided that the Drawn Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice in the form reasonably required by the Promoter to that effect at least 48 hours before the start of the Game.
- Each Drawn Participant will receive a $1,000 travel allowance to use as they wish to cover travel to and from the Game (and accommodation if required). The travel allowance will be paid in the form of Electronic Funds Transfer. Each Drawn Participant will be required to provide the details of an Australian bank account in their name in order for the travel allowance to be paid.
- If the Game takes place virtually online, then the $1,000 travel allowance will not be provided and will be forfeited by the Drawn Participants.
- If a Drawn Participant is unavailable or unwilling to attend the Game, and does not appoint a proxy as set out above, the Drawn Participant forfeits the opportunity to play the Game and win any prize.
- The Game will consist of twenty (20) envelopes as follows:
- two (2) envelopes will contain promotional messages representing winning symbols; and
- the other eighteen (18) envelopes will each contain promotional messages representing non-winning symbols.
- To play the Game, each Drawn Participant must choose two (2) envelopes without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If a Drawn Participant breaches this condition, they will be disqualified and the chance to play the Game (and win a prize) will be forfeited.
- The following will occur depending on the outcome of the Game:
- Outcome 1: If a Drawn Participant selects the two envelopes containing promotional messages representing the winning symbols, then, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win the Major Prize of $250,000.
- Outcome 2: If a Drawn Participant selects one (1) envelope containing a promotional message representing one winning symbol and selects one envelope containing a promotional message representing one non-winning symbol, then the $250,000 prize will not be given away as part of the Promotion and, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will win a minor prize of $10,000 ("Minor Prize").
- Outcome 3: If the Drawn Participant selects two (2) envelopes containing a promotional message representing two (2) non-winning symbols, then the Major Prize of $250,000 prize will not be given away as part of the Promotion and, subject to verification by the judges, the Drawn Participant will receive a consolation prize of $2,000 ("Consolation Prize").
The Game will take place at Repco, 430/440 Princes Hwy, Narre Warren VIC 3805 at 3pm AEDT on Monday 4th December 2023.
Travel Allowance Conditions (if applicable):
- Any costs associated with attending the Game (including but not limited to spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included). Any costs not covered by the $1,000 travel allowance will be the responsibility of the winner as incurred.
- The Drawn Participants are responsible for organisng their own flights/transfers/accommodation (as necessary) in order to attend the Game. Any flights/transfers/accommodation organised will be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the flights/transfers/accommodation provider.
Total Prize Pool
Up to $753,000.00
The prizes are as follows and there are no bonus prizes awarded as part of the Promotion.
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The prize is an opportunity to play the Game for a chance to win up to $250,000 (depending on the outcome of the Game) and may include travel costs up to the value of $1,000.
Up to $251,000.00
The Drawn Participants will be selected via computerised random selection on 08/11/23, 15/11/23 and 22/11/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT.
Drawn Participants will be contacted by email within seven (7) days of the draw and published at https://www.plexus.co/terms/re... by 24/11/23 respectively for at least 28 days.
If a Drawn Participant is not contactable or does not claim the prize by 11am AEDT on 23/01/24 (and there are no reserve Eligible Entrants drawn remaining), a random electronic re-draw will be conducted at 12 noon AEDT on 24/01/24 at Hive Marketing Group, Suite 222, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming departments (Re-Draw).
The Re-Draw winner, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and advertised at https://www.plexus.co/terms/re... on or before 29/01/24.
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third-party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation). For the sake of clarity, this clause shall not apply where the Promoter has contributed to or caused such loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death and shall not apply to any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in each case the Promoter’s liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The winners will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority TP/02954, ACT Permit No. TP 23/01964 and SA Permit No. T23/1425.
Provisional winners, subject to verification:
I. Corry, QLD
S Sellwood, NSW
K Webster, WA
© 2024 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.