Terms & Conditions
Woolworths Group Limited Purina Supercoat & Woolworths Pet Insurance ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Promotional Period:
- Eligible entrants:
- How to Enter:
- Participating Stores:
- Entries permitted:
- Total Prize Pool:
- Prize Description:
- Winner notification:
- Unclaimed Prizes:
- Further Terms and Conditions:
- Annexure A – Eligible Purina Supercoat Products
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
Woolworths Group Limited (t/a Woolies X - “Everyday Rewards”) ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 1300721920
Start date: 07/10/20 at 12:01 am AEDT
End date: 11/11/20 at 11:59 pm AEDT
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over who are an Existing Everyday Rewards Member.
For the purpose of these terms an ‘’Existing Everyday Rewards Members’’ is any person who holds a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card issued by the Promoter (“Registered Card”) excluding holders of temporary Woolworths Rewards cards.
Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a prize.
Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
Entrants must ensure their Everyday Rewards account details are up to date with their current, valid email address and phone number to be eligible for a prize.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Eligible Purina Supercoat product/s (see Annexure A below for list) in a single transaction from any Participating Store and scan their Registered Card in-store at the checkout or input their Registered Card number at the online checkout prior to finalising the transaction.
Entry will be automatically recorded on purchase.
Any Woolworths supermarket in Australia, Woolworths Metro in Australia and the Woolworths Online store www.woolworths.com.au.
This Promotion is not available at Caltex and Woolworths Metro co-branded stores.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry can be submitted per qualifying transaction; and
- each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the entry requirements above.
The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excludes SA residents).
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this prize
Value (per prize)
Major Prize: The Major Prize is a years’ worth of Woolworths Pet Insurance for one (1) x dog, up to the maximum value of AUD$1,500.
If policy selected by the winner exceeds AUD$1,500 in value, the winner will be required to pay the difference.
Prize includes a new Woolworths Pet Insurance policy (Policy), for the first year only, for a dog residing with the winner (“Pet’’). Purina Supercoat will pay the Policy Premium Amount to the product issuer, The Hollard Insurance Company, ABN 78090 584 473 AFSL 241436. Standard underwriting criteria applies. Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for full terms and conditions of the insurance policy to ensure the product is right for you. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize Major Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Woolworths Pet Insurance policy.
If the Pet or winner is not eligible for Woolworths Pet insurance ('uninsurable') due to the issuer’s underwriting criteria or the winner has existing and current pet insurance policy for their Pet (and can provide a copy of the policy as proof to the Promoter), the Promoter will provide the winner with a $1,500 Woolworths voucher or credit in lieu of the prize (“Alternative Major Prize”).
The Major Prize will cease to apply where there is change in the level of cover requested by the policyholder or the policy is cancelled.
The winner may be required to provide a valid credit card or bank account to set up the Woolworths Pet Insurance Policy.
Up to AUD$1,500.00
Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 18/11/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT
Minor Prize: The Minor Prize is $250 worth of Purina Supercoat Products.
The Minor Prize will be awarded automatically as a $250 credit loaded onto the Minor Prize Winner’s Everyday Rewards card that is valid for 12 months and to be spent on Purina Supercoat Products only at Woolworths supermarkets in Australia. Credit may be redeemed in-store online (and not online at woolworths.com.au).
Winner must remain an Everyday Rewards member in order to receive and redeem the credit prize. If the winner cancels their Everyday Rewards card they will automatically forfeit their right to the prize.
Prize Draw: computerised random selection - 18/11/20 at 02:30 pm AEDT
The winners will be contacted by phone and email within fourteen (14) days of the draw. The Major Prize winners will be published https://www.everydayrewards.co... by 30/11/20.
The Major Prizes must be claimed by 18/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed Major Prize only, the Major Prize will be redrawn on 19/02/21 at 02:30 pm AEDT at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and email within 14 days of the redraw. The Major Prize winners (if any) will be notified publicly (and their details published) at https://www.everydayrewards.co... by 26/02/21.
Minor prizes will be automatically loaded onto a winner’s account (and as such there will be no requirement for a redraw for any minor prizes).
If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found this information will be published at https://www.everydayrewards.co....
Further Terms and Conditions:
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEDT on 18/11/20 using computerised random selection.
- The first twenty-five (25) valid entries drawn will each be the winners of the Major Prize specified in the Schedule above.
- The next two hundred (200) valid entries drawn will each be the winners of the Minor Prize specified in the Schedule above.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- If any winner chooses not to take or does not take or claim the Major Prize, Alternative Major Prize or Minor Prize by the time specified by the Promoter, the winner forfeits their right to the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrsant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. T20/01171.2, NSW Authority No. TP/00061 and SA Permit No. T20/1035
- Woolworths Pet Insurance is issued by the insurer The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd (ABN 78 090 584 473; AFSL 241436) (Hollard); is arranged, promoted and distributed by Woolworths Group Limited (ABN 88 000 014 675; AR no. 245476) (Woolworths); and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 95 075 949 923; AFSL 420183) (PetSure). Woolworths is an Authorised Representative of Hollard. Any advice provided is general only, and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) at insurance.woolworths.com.au to decide if the product is right for you.
Annexure A – Eligible Purina Supercoat Products
- 516927 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Chicken 4x3kg AU
- 516916 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Beef 4x3kg AU
- 516953 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog HWM Chicken 4x3kg AU
- 516917 SUPERCOAT PUPPY Dog Chicken 4x3kg AU
- 516919 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog SmBr Beef 4x3kg AU
- 516925 SUPERCOAT SENIOR Dog Tuna 4x3kg AU
- 516946 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Sensitive 4x3kg AU
- 516950 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog SmBr Ckn 4x3kg AU
- 516944 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Active 4x3kg AU
- 517306 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Chicken 7.5kg AU
- 516945 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Beef 7.5kg AU
- 516940 SUPERCOAT PUPPY Dog Chicken 7.5kg AU
- 516942 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Active 7.5kg AU
- 516951 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog HWM Chicken 7.5kg AU
- 516915 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog Large Breed 7.5kg AU
- 789691 SUPERCOAT ADLDog TrOrigChkn&Dck4x2.5kgAU
- 789693 SUPERCOATADLDogTrueOrigSmnOFish4x2.5kgAU
- 516914 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog GrainFr Bf 4x2.5kgAU
- 59513 SPRCTADLDogTrueOrigGraFrChkn4x2.5kgAU
- 790673 SUPERCOAT ADLDogTrueOrigChickenDuck7kgAU
- 790768 SUPERCOATADLDogTrueOrigSmn&OFish7kgAU
- 516928 SUPERCOAT ADULT Dog GrainFree Beef 7kgAU
- 59847 SUPERCOATADLDogTrueOrigGraFrChicken7kgAU