Terms & Conditions
LION MYY NATIONAL LOCAL DAY ("Conditions of Entry")
Jump to section
- Eligible claimants:
- How to Claim:
- Claims permitted:
- Total Gift Pool:
- Prize Details:
- Gift Conditions:
- Further Conditions:
Terms & Conditions created using Promotion Wizard
LION MYY NATIONAL LOCAL DAY
Start date: 20/03/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 23/03/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT or once all gifts available are exhausted
Entry is only open to Australian (excl. NT) residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim:
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last:
- download MYY App (either by scanning the MYY App QR code featured in any eligible ad relating to the “National Local Day” offer using their compatible smart phone device or directly from the Apple App store or Google play); and
- fully complete your MYY App registration and click on the “National Local Day” promotional tile and complete your submission as prompted.
Upon submission, the claimant will be sent the gift of a $15 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® to their Apple or Google wallet (depending on their smart phone device). The claimant must go into their Apple/Google wallet to view the $15 digital Mastercard®. Claimants must have a compatible smart phone device with access to Apple/Google wallet on the device they use to register to claim their gift. If a claimant does not have a device with access to Apple/Google Wallet, the claimant will be able to receive their gift within the MYY App and view the card details for manual entry, please visit http://www.myyapp.com.au/manual-cashcard for more information, terms, and conditions regarding non-compatible devices.
Ads relating to the “National Local Day” offer will be published in select newspaper publications in Australia, their associated online websites, and via eligible alcohol brands’ social media pages.
The offer ads will be specific to eligible alcohol brands based on State/Territory, as follows:
- NSW & ACT – Toohey’s New
- QLD – XXXX Gold
- VIC – Furphy
- TAS – James Boag’s Draught
- SA – West End Draught
- WA – Swan Draught
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Total Gift Pool:
Number of this gift
Value (per gift)
The gift is a $15 digital MasterCard.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be tokenised within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after tokenisation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol and encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Claimants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcohol beverage if it would breach any laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol. A full version of these Guidelines is available at https://nhmrc.gov.au/about-us/publications/australian-guidelines-reduce-health-risks-drinking-alcohol. Please refer to the GL4001 ‘Liquor promotion guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: NSW Authority No. TP/00023.
© 2021 Plexus Services Pty Ltd. Do not reproduce or amend without authority.